Eighteen years ago, this coming September 11, our country was devastated in a way that it never had been before: planes were used as weapons with the intent to destroy major cities. Two of them: our nation’s capital, and the city of New York suffered devastating loss. Additionally, another hijacked plane was prevented from reaching its target by the heroic actions of the passengers aboard. It, and all aboard, lie in a field in western Pennsylvania.
In remembrance of that day, the Garden of Reflection Memorial was created to commemorate the lives of all who died that day and all we, as a nation, lost. Over the years, the Garden has become a symbol of renewed hope and faith in the future as well as remembrance of the men and women whose lives were so violently taken from them.
Bucks County Business Connections (BCBC) is sponsoring its 3rd annual spaghetti dinner on September 21 to support the Garden of Reflection. This memorial to the people who perished that day relies on contributions to maintain the grounds and other aspects of the park in Lower Makefield. I am asking you, as a local business owner, to participate in our sponsorship program for this event.
Sponsorship to be included in the booklet, which will be distributed at the dinner is at the following levels:
- Forever Remembered – $50
- A mention in our ad book
- First Responder – $100
- A reproduction of your business card in our ad book
- Patriot – $150
- A quarter page in the booklet that can include your logo and a message about your company or service
- Stars and Stripes – $250
- A half page in the booklet, a table card at the event
- Freedom – $500
- A full-page ad in the booklet, a table card, inclusion on any marketing material, 4 Adult Dinners
- Never Forget – $1,000(Limited Quantities)
- Ad on the inside first page, inside back page, or back cover, a table card, inclusion on any marketing material, 8 Adult Dinners
Last year we raised over $10,000 from this event. All proceeds raised went to The Garden of Reflection via funding of the “Remembrance Fund” endowment and or the present day maintenance through Lower Makefield Township. This year, we would like to see that number increase and our sponsors receive the acknowledgment for their efforts.
Donations can be made below: